The fall and winter holidays are upon us, and the possibilities for travel are always exciting at this time of year. When you are organizing the details of your next holiday trip, deciding where to park near the airport should not be a cause for stress. Aeroparking offers affordable, reliable airport parking SeaTac flyers can trust. We want to assist in making your holiday season as fun and safe as possible. The following are a few examples of the ways Aeroparking goes above and beyond, so you may enjoy your travel experience without wasting a single moment worrying about your vehicle.
Traveling anywhere comes with its share of expenses. If you opt for a road trip, you must cover the fuel – not to mention the auxiliary costs of wear and tear on your vehicle. You can rent a vehicle, of course, but a rental car may be more than the price of a round-trip flight! Flying offers a convenient and relatively affordable means of getting from one destination to another. When you are ready to catch a flight, you will require transportation to and from SeaTac Airport. Taxis are expensive, and ride share services can be unreliable and even dangerous. Numerous flyers have discovered that leaving their cars at an offsite facility is an optimal plan. If you park at the right lot, the rates are notably less expensive than at SeaTac Airport. Which one is the right parking lot? Aeroparking is, of course! We don’t expect you to take our word for it, however. Instead, take a look at what we provide, and you will understand why locals prefer Aeroparking over parking at the airport or using our offsite competitors (such as WallyPark SeaTac).
The Proof is in the PricesLet’s start by comparing the consistently low daily rates at Aeroparking with those of other options. Our prices are some of the lowest you will find in SeaTac. The airport’s parking fees are far too high for countless SeaTac residents; in fact, their normal daily rates are more than triple what you would pay with Aeroparking’s online prices. How about WallyPark? Well, you would pay a few dollars more per day for their current posted regular daily rates, and those are the cheapest rates they offer; everything goes up from there. On many occasions, people make the switch to Aeroparking because other facilities allow unsafe circumstances to manifest. More than one Yelp reviewer has complained that another offsite lot fails to communicate when the facility is overbooked and full. This leaves their customers in the uncomfortable position of parking in unsafe areas of the facility, such as ramps. At Aeroparking, your reservation is important to us. In rare cases where the parking lot might be full, we provide valet service so that you are not forced to leave your vehicle somewhere that is unsafe for you and others.
We Care About You and Your VehicleAt Aeroparking, we want to ensure that your vehicle is safe upon your return home. While other facilities park your vehicle on unpaved ground (which you might not know until it’s too late if you use their valet service), you can rest easy in the knowledge that our lot is paved. Our facility is also well lighted, fenced in, and staffed 24/7, so you do not need to feel unsafe because of a late-night flight.
Minimize Travel Stress at AeroparkingWhen you weigh the pros and cons of using Aeroparking, airport parking, or WallyPark SeaTac and other offsite lots, it’s clear that Aeroparking is the best option. Our facility is located just minutes from SeaTac Airport, and our shuttle service is free. Our prices are consistently low, so you don’t need to secure special “deals” for the privilege of paying rates that are often still higher than ours. We’ve earned a solid reputation in SeaTac, and we look forward to surpassing your expectations!
Whether you are flying out of SeaTac Airport for a brief business trip or an extended stay, finding an appropriate parking facility is of the utmost importance. You won’t want to spend one minute of your time away worrying about your vehicle. When you select the right place to park, you don’t need to worry – it’s that simple! There may be a variety of options in the area, but few compare with the affordability and security of Aeroparking. No matter what your travel plans might be, we provide the short term and long term parking SeaTac travelers prefer.
Unbeatable RatesAeroparking consistently offers daily rates that beat out the competition. While some places, such as SeaTac Airport, offer high rates for short term parking and slightly better prices for long term parking, Aeroparking simplifies matters for everyone. Instead of locking you in by requiring a recurring monthly bill for long term parking, you can pay the same low rates that you would enjoy for short term parking. In fact, our daily rates are more than a third lower than the daily fees presently being charged at the airport.
Multifaceted Security MeasuresIf you’re going to leave your vehicle parked somewhere during your trip, the last detail that you should have to be concerned with is whether your car will be safe. This is why we do everything we can to ensure that your car is in good hands. We have installed an excellent lighting system, which immediately discourages theft and vandalism. Additionally, our facility is fenced in, and people can only be admitted through the front gate and onto the lot by a staff member. Finally, our facility always has a staff member onsite. Essentially, we provide our customers with three layers of protection from harm to their vehicles.
Free Parking DaysAs if low parking rates and top-notch security weren’t enough, you can also earn free parking days at our offsite SeaTac Airport facility. Membership to our Aeroclub is easy and free of charge. All you need to do is ask for a Perks card the next time you’re on the premises. Then, register online (this should only take a few minutes). Once you have signed up to be part of the Perks club, you may begin accruing points as soon as your next visit. You get 5 points for every paid day at Aeroparking. Once you have accumulated 35 points, you are eligible to receive a free day of parking. If you park here often or long enough, you could find yourself with free parking during an entire business trip or family vacation in the future. In addition, Perks members are entitled to a dollar off of our posted rates.
Short Term and Long Term Parking SeaTac Residents AppreciateYou shouldn’t need to spend a significant portion of your travel budget simply to park your car. At Aeroparking, we post affordable daily rates and so much more. When you park your vehicle on our lot, you will have access to a secured, offsite SeaTac Airport parking facility, outstanding perks for rewards club members, and low prices every day for short term and long term trips. Feel free to contact us for more information, so you may begin experiencing all that we have to offer!
The details associated with planning a trip can be overwhelming, especially if you are not accustomed to traveling very often. You need to attend to such things as booking a flight, making a hotel reservation or arranging for other living accommodations, and possibly catering your trip to the needs of children, seniors, or even pets. Fortunately, one detail that might otherwise be worrisome is not a problem when you use the right facility: parking near SeaTac Airport. The advantages of using the Aeroparking lot are abundant, and one of the greatest benefits is free shuttle service.
How it WorksOur shuttle service is not only free; it has also been created to make your experience as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Our shuttles are red buses, making them easy to find. Once you have parked your vehicle in the designated spot, look for the next Aeroparking bus headed for the airport. This won’t be a difficult feat because our buses run frequently, and they are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. The ride from Aeroparking to SeaTac Airport is typically 10 or 15 minutes, depending on variables such as traffic and weather. During the peak hours of operation, our buses run every 15 minutes, so you won’t be stuck waiting for too long. If you need help with your luggage, just let the driver know. Coming back from your trip, the process is equally simple. Give our customer service desk a call, and tell us how many people are accompanying you back to our lot. Then, wait for our next shuttle bus to arrive, which should generally take 15 minutes at most (giving you enough time to find your waiting point without feeling rushed).
Other Reasons to Use AeroparkingIn addition to free, convenient shuttle service, you may also enjoy a variety of other perks to using Aeroparking. Our daily rates are some of the lowest in the area (less than a third of the daily rates at the airport), enabling you to spend your travel budget on your trip. This makes us a top preference for SeaTac travelers who leave town on either a long term or short term basis. When you join our Perks club, you can earn rewards just for being a customer. You get a one dollar discount off of our posted prices, which are already low. Then, you accrue points for every day you park at our facility. When you’ve earned enough points, you can park on our lot for free! To keep the booking process simple, we have an online reservation form that is quick and easy to complete. You need only to enter your parking arrival date and time, as well as your parking return date and time. If you have a Perks rewards number, you will enter that, as well.
Unexpected ChangesWe know that everything does not always go as planned. If you need to cancel your reservation, you can call us, email us, or cancel via your Aeroparking account. Should you need to return home later than expected, or if your return flight is delayed, you won’t be subjected to unreasonable fees to cover the extra time. In fact, we will only charge you the regular daily rate for each additional day you need to park. If you need to come back early, we will issue a refund within seven days. Just give us a call to inform us of any changes, and we will be happy to accommodate you. From free shuttles to low daily rates to online booking, Aeroparking makes parking near SeaTac Airport a breeze. Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns, or explore our website for more information.
If you have ever planned a trip out of SeaTac Airport, then you likely know how important it is to find viable Sea Tac parking. Taking a ride-share service can be unexpectedly expensive during peak hours, and taxis can eat away at your travel budget, as well; worse yet, both options may be risky in a variety of ways, including missing your plane because of a driver who arrives late.
SeaTac Airport Parking RatesMany travelers assume that parking at the airport is the way to go. Unfortunately, as of April 2019, you will pay about 3 to 4 times as much in daily rates at the airport as you would for daily parking rates at Aeroparking! Unless you pay for a full month on a regular basis, the long-term rates aren’t much better. Current long-term airport parking rates (up to 7 days) are over twice what you would pay for the present daily rates at Aeroparking. You can pay on a monthly basis, but you must pay a recurring fee of hundreds of dollars to secure a lower rate – and it’s still more than what you would pay for a month of daily parking rates at Aeroparking. Do you really want to spend that much of your travel budget just to park your car? The good news is that you don’t have to pay an astronomical amount for parking during your next trip. Aeroparking’s current rates are among the most competitive in SeaTac, and you don’t need to compromise in other areas in order to take advantage of our low prices.
Better Offsite Sea Tac ParkingIn many areas of life, you get what you pay for and no more than that. However, Aeroparking offers affordable pricing for quality services. Other offsite airport parking facilities might offer low rates, but they may not provide the amenities that we do. When you leave your vehicle on our lot, you can be sure of getting a superior experience overall. You may start by signing up for our Perks club and saving money before your next trip begins. Log on to our convenient online site to book a reservation, then bring your Perks card to redeem rewards later. Our facility is lighted well for optimal security and functionality. Your car will be parked on a lot that provides 24/7 surveillance. Once you park your vehicle, you can take a complementary shuttle to the airport. The shuttle back to Aeroparking is also free upon your return. Now that you know the possibilities in Sea Tac parking, the choice should be obvious. With access to parking rates so low, isn’t it time to start planning your next trip out of SeaTac?
Travel has so many wonderful benefits to offer. Getting away for even a few days can be both restful and rejuvenating, and ultimately, that may have a significantly positive impact on your health. Time off from your usual grind can also make you more effective and efficient when you return to SeaTac, retrieve your vehicle from your chosen airport parking facility, and resume your duties of working, attending school, or running a household. The renewed sense of perspective you may gain from traveling could also help to make all of your relationships more harmonious. Strangely, various myths about travel have worked their way into our culture – and some of these fallacies are now accepted as fact by innumerable individuals. Don’t allow these false beliefs to prevent you from taking a trip that you richly deserve. Read below to explore the top travel myths and why they just don’t make sense today.
Myth #1: Travel is too ExpensiveNonsense! With so many ways to save money, traveling today could be more affordable than ever before. Sure, airline travel was a luxury several decades ago, but much has changed since the days when airplane passengers were expected to wear suits and dresses during their flights. Now, you can take advantage of apps and websites designed to get you the best rates on flights and hotels. Budgeting your travel dollars does not mean that you must sacrifice the quality of your trip. From securing affordable offsite airport parking to traveling during the off season, you can find many ways to get out of town without breaking the bank.
Myth #2: You Must Follow TraditionAlthough many conventions associated with travel make sense for a variety of people, that doesn’t mean you have to follow them. If you don’t want to visit every (or any) landmark in the guidebook, don’t do it! If you’d prefer to wander around a new city and discover its merits on your own, then follow your instincts and skip the guided tours. You can always explore travel blogs for inspiration if you find yourself at a loss during your journey.
Myth #3: You Need a Travel AgentUsing a travel agency certainly can add value to your trip, particularly if you wish to streamline the planning process. However, you can do the footwork yourself if you have the time and motivation. You might even find some better deals than a travel agent would, especially if that individual generally works with the same hotels most of the time.
Myth #4: Parking at the Airport is the Best OptionA lot of people are largely unaware that when catching a flight, SeaTac and Seattle Airport parking are the only real choices. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Offsite SeaTac parking is typically much more affordable than the high rates at the airport. Aeroparking, in particular, offers some of the lowest offsite airport parking prices in the area. Aeroparking provides much more than incredibly low prices. We are only minutes away from SeaTac Airport, and you can catch a free shuttle ride to and from the airport. Our lot is safe, paved, and staffed around the clock. Check out our shockingly affordable online rates, and book a spot at our facility for your next trip out of SeaTac!
Whether you are a SeaTac resident flying somewhere else, or you are a visitor staying in the SeaTac area, booking a room near the airport offers many benefits. From sheer convenience to an assortment of options, you may appreciate the various advantages of an airport hotel stay. Here are a few of the main reasons that numerous travelers look for accommodations near the airport.
1. Location, Location, (Well, You Know the Rest…)One of the most obvious reasons to select an airport hotel or motel is because it is so close to the airport. When you arrive at your travel destination, you won’t have far to go if you choose one of the nearby facilities. Once it is time to catch your return flight, you can do so easily when you are staying near the airport. This also means that you will pay less for that cab, shuttle, or peer-to-peer ride back to the airport.
2. Freedom of ChoiceYou will typically find several places to stay near an airport. Freedom of choice is important, especially when you are traveling. Whether you want to book a room in a budget motel or a more luxurious hotel, you should have an assortment of possibilities.
3. Time EfficiencyIf you are traveling for business purposes, every moment may count in terms of landing a deal. You might need to meet with a prospect soon after your arrival in an area. When your room is near the airport, you will have more time to unpack and refresh before your meeting.
4. Business MeetingsIf you plan to conduct a meeting with a client when you’re in a different town, you might find the perfect place right at your hotel. Airport hotels are often equipped with everything their guests need to hold professional meetings, such as conference rooms or other areas that make perfect meeting spaces. Other useful amenities may include video conferencing capabilities, audio-visual equipment, access to fast internet speeds, and a PA system. You can usually order refreshments on-site, as well.
5. Layover OptionsSometimes, layovers are inevitable. Whether your layover is expected or a result of being bumped from a flight, why wait it out at the airport? Instead of spending extra money for airport dining, you can relax and order room service. A comfortable room with all the amenities is also highly preferable to trying to find a spot at the airport for yourself and your belongings. Whether it is for pleasure or business, traveling will present you with a wide array of choices. When you think about the advantages that airport hotels have to offer, you might decide to book all of your future rooms in such places. Always remember one important detail before you leave for your flight out of SeaTac: Parking at Aeroparking is another superior option for airline travelers. The rates are shockingly low, and the perks are impressive. From free shuttles to rewards points to a high level of security, our offsite SeaTac Airport parking facility is the best place in the area to park your vehicle.
A trip to Ireland can be an amazing experience, but not everyone has the time or the budget to do it. Instead, you might want to fly somewhere in the U.S. to indulge in a festive St. Paddy’s Day celebration. No matter where you decide to fly from SeaTac, remember to make use of Aeroparking’s convenient offsite airport parking facility. With the money you save, you’ll be able to buy more than a few green beers and plenty of corned beef and cabbage!
Dublin, OhioThere is certainly more than one Dublin in the United States, but the one in Ohio is particularly well-known for their rollicking Irish festival every March. Dublin celebrates the holiday throughout the week and across the city, with events such as a pancake breakfast, an “Inflation Celebration,” where onlookers can witness the parade floats brought to life as they are inflated, and a “Blarney Bash,” which is a party for people of all ages. The parade is one of the main events, of course, and it is a sight that you won’t want to miss.
Boston, MassachusettsAccording to the U.S. Census Bureau, Boston has the highest percentage of people with Irish heritage in the country. This makes the city one of the most logical choices for a St. Patrick’s Day vacation. If you visit during this occasion, you can view the third-largest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the U.S. Other activities worth checking out include a concert series that spans six days, as well as an Irish film festival.
Chicago, IllinoisAnother city with an epic St. Patrick’s Day celebration is Chicago. Since the early 1960’s, a local ritual is to dye the Chicago River green for the holiday. You may attend more than one parade throughout the city, from Downtown to the South Side to the Northwest Side. Various performances take place on March 17, and you can choose from several cruises on the green Chicago River.
San Francisco, CaliforniaSan Francisco has proudly presented their holiday parade for more than 150 years. In recent years, over 100,000 people have made their way to see the parade in its full glory. The citywide celebration also offers a festival that is well worth the trip from SeaTac. You can revel at a street party, catch a wealth of live performances, and enjoy as much Irish dancing and music as you like.
New York City, New YorkThe people of New York have been celebrating St. Patrick’s Day for centuries. More than 300,000 individuals march during the parade, making this a truly special occasion, indeed. If you are one of the onlookers, you should expect to be joined by approximately 3 million others. You can stop by one of the many Irish pubs in the city, as well. You may reasonably anticipate a day of partying and performances across New York for this Irish holiday. Virtually any big city in the United States is apt to be the setting for some spirited merrymaking on St. Patrick’s Day. If you are dreaming of taking a quick getaway out of SeaTac this year, March 17 could be the perfect time to do it. You can park your car at Aeroparking, board a flight from the airport, and join the party at whatever destination appeals to you the most.
If you think parking at the airport is the most convenient option, you simply haven’t tried offsite parking. This alternative offers travelers several key benefits. In fact, numerous SeaTac flyers have grown to depend on the fact that Aeroparking provides the best parking solution by far. Consider the following reasons to choose our facility instead of spending extra dollars on parking when you’re out of town.
1. Offsite SeaTac Airport Parking Is Cost EffectiveTo many people, the top reason to park offsite at Aeroparking is the savings on rates. The difference in pricing is astonishing. The current daily parking rates at the airport are more than four times what you will pay for our daily web rates! Even the weekly rates for the airport parking facility amount to nearly three times our web rates. The airport’s current coupon for March still leaves you paying about twice what you would in a week at Aeroparking when you book a spot here in advance. The daily airport special for March is more than twice our web special rates.
2. Excellent Security at AeroparkingWhy would you ever want to pay two to four times more for parking? You might think that airport parking is the safest option. However, our offsite facility provides round-the-clock security. The lot is well lit, so you need not worry about feeling unsafe as you transition from your parking spot to the airport shuttle. Our lot is also paved, which eliminates any issues with walking unsteadily on mud or gravel. We consider your safety a top priority, and we also take great measures to ensure the security of your vehicle when you leave it here.
3. Free Shuttle ServiceUnlike many other shuttle services, our shuttle to and from the airport is completely free when you park on our lot. Our red buses are available consistently, 24 hours per day, seven days per week. The shuttles run every 15 minutes, so you never have to worry about missing your plane. During peak hours, we also provide a third shuttle to ensure quick, convenient service. When you pull into our lot, simply consult the attendant about the arrival of the next bus. When you return to SeaTac Airport after your trip, you can make a quick call to request the time of the next shuttle back to the parking lot.
4. Additional Savings and RewardsWe want to help you save as much as possible when you are parking near SeaTac Airport. If you become a member of our Perks Club, which costs nothing for your participation, you always save $1 daily off of our posted parking rates. You also earn points for each day that you park with us. Once you have accumulated seven days’ worth of points, you are eligible to receive a free day of parking. You may use those points during your next stay, or you may allow them to continue accumulating until you wish to use them. Once you know about Aeroparking, the choice of where to park at SeaTac Airport should be clear. Unless you want to spend your traveling dollars paying far more to park at the airport, offsite parking is the most logical option. We are located just minutes from SeaTac Airport, and we will always treat you like the valued customer you are.
Traveling involves a broad range of details, particularly if you are leaving the country or going on a long trip. Details such as putting regular deliveries on hold, getting vaccinated if necessary, and purchasing travel insurance may all have an impact on the overall success of your time out of town. Here is a general to-do list that you can use before you go on your next trip.